A Days Sailing Trip (Shared)
The ultimate sailing experience from Oludeniz. We do have different itineraries chosen according to the guests onboard (& weather conditions) but one of our favourite itinerary is as follows;
- Board the yacht from Oludeniz Beach at 10 am.
- After meeting with your captain and settling in we will cruise to Gemiler (St Nicholas) Island for a morning swim and maybe a visit to the historic sites of the island for guests who would like to walk around the island.
- Then we will cruise through Karacaoren Peninsula where you can see the history of the area from the comfort of your sunbed.
- By midday we will stop at Dar Bogaz (nice secluded mooring spot). Your Captain will prepare your lunch which will consist of your preferred choice of Meatballs/Fish/Chicken/Vegetarian, Pasta, Salad & Seasonal fruits…
- After a lunch & swim break at Dar Bogaz – we will cruise to Soguk Su (Cold Water Bay).
- Around 3 pm its time to set the sails (depending on the wind!) towards Butterfly Valley.
- After a swim stop at Butterfly Valley – we will head back to Oludeniz Beach with an optional swim stop at the Waterfall (depending on the time of the year – the waterfall may not have a lot of water!)
- Around 6 pm our cruise will end at Oludeniz Beach.
- Shared cruise for a daily sailing trip is 50 Euro per day per person, including lunch, coffee & tea and water (from 10 am to 6 pm)… We will have maximum 8 guests onboard.
- Variety of soft & alcoholic drinks (incl. champagne!) are available on board for reasonable prices.